Monday, July 15, 2013

Dean Toriumi Reviews: Patient presented for primary rhinoplasty, corrected dorsal hump and profile.

Testimonial #13

This patient presented for primary rhinoplasty. She wanted to correct her dorsal hump and profile. She was also treated after she broke her nose in a car accident.

I did extensive research prior to choosing Dr. Toriumi. I narrowed my search down to 3 doctors and visited each prior to making any decisions. Once I met each one, I searched more periodicals on each and reflected on each doctors recommendation. I chose Dr. Toriumi because of his positive reputation but more importantly he had the most conservative approach of any of the doctors I interviewed. I felt that with him I would have the most natural outcome. 

The surgery is not easy and there are little things that none of the doctors explained to me but in the end the cosmetic outcome was what was most important to me. Although as an added bonus I do breath much easier since the surgery. 

In fact I was so happy with Dr Toriumi that I returned to him when I had damage to my nose due to a car accident. I was in an accident where my face hit the airbag in my car and it caused the cartlidge in my nose to break and protrude on one side and there was damage in other areas. I returned to Dr. Toriumi to have this corrected. Both times I worked with Dr. Toriumi he asked me to have follow up visits for many months after the surgeries which I found to be very comforting as I went through the healing process which takes quite a bit of time. 

I would highly recommend Dr. Toriumi if you want a natural looking nose. He explains what will look best on you which may be different than what you see in a magazine. You must give every plastic surgeon some creative license to decide what they think is best during the surgery and I would put this trust again in Dr Toriumi.
~ N.D.


1 comment:

  1. Nice blog, The nose is in fact the most distinct part of our face. Every person does not have the perfect nose and they want to undergo surgery to correct it. In such cases, one can undergo the Primary Rhinoplasty procedure.

    ReplyDelete