Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Dean Toriumi Reviews: Severely deviated nose with nasal airway obstruction

Testimonial #24

This patient presented with a severely deviated nose with nasal airway obstruction. She desired a straight nose and improved nasal function. The patient also has thin skin which makes the surgery more complicated and very difficult to create a straight nose.

My decision to go to Dr. Toriumi for my primary rhinoplasty was actually a very simple decision. I wanted the best possible outcome performed by the best possible team. I wanted to make certain this would be my first and last rhinoplasty because I was only going to have it done in the first place if it was done right the first time. 

Dr. Toriumi is world renowned for his perfectionism and for this surgery, I wanted nothing less. I was also very impressed with the care he takes in not only the appearance, but primarily the function of the airways and the technical correctness of his work and the well being of his patients. Dr. Toriumi also has an amazing staff that made me feel very comfortable throughout the process. My pre-op and post-op follow ups have been nothing short of pleasant with all of my questions answered. My surgery day was just as comfortable, and I was well taken care of by the nurses and Dr. Toriumi himself, who actually checked in on me hours after my surgery.

~ K.M.



No comments:

Post a Comment