Friday, July 19, 2013

Dean Toriumi Reviews: Crooked nose and Nasal obstruction

Testimonial #18

This patient presents with a crooked nose and nasal obstruction. She also has a weak chin. Surgery required straightening her nose and septum and removing her dorsal hump. A chin implant was placed to increase her chin projection.

Dr Toriumi is definitely the best corrective nose surgeon. He's a perfectionist who prides himself on not only the physical appearance of the nose but also the capability to breathe better. 

I'm extremely happy with my nose. I love the look of it.  I can breathe better and I feel comfort in knowing that he stands behind me and his work the whole way through! He's professional and efficient. 

My nose was very narrow and crooked. I had surgery in Los Angeles but no changes were really made. I heard of Dr Toriumi when I moved to Chicago from a lot of my customers and friends. When I met him, I instantly knew that he was the one to perform the surgery. I felt confident that this would be the last surgery I would need. We spent a lot of time talking and I didn't feel rushed. He showed me before and after pictures which made me feel good going forward. 

After the surgery, he does plenty of follow up. My surgery was about 3 years ago and I'm still following up with him and taking post-surgery pics! Even when I had a sinus infection, he was there for me (rather than seeing my regular physician). I get a lot of compliments on the appearance of my nose (from many who don't even know I had the surgery)! My nose is not only very straight (considering what it looked like before) but also my breathing has significantly changed!!! Thank you Dr Toriumi for changing my appearance, my breathing and my life!
~ L.S.


No comments:

Post a Comment