Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Dean Toriumi Reviews: Primary rhinoplasty- dorsal hump reduction and correction of bulbous nasal tip.

Click here to view more reviews 

Testimonial #6


This patient presents for primary rhinoplasty. She underwent dorsal hump reduction and correction of her bulbous nasal tip. She also underwent chin augmentation to help balance her lower face with the nose.

Due to the worsening of my deviated septum condition at the beginning of 2010 I had to start contemplating the possibility of surgery even if my June wedding date was approaching. I have been referred to Dr. Toriumi from a friend and that turned out to be the best advice I have ever received. 

Since my first meeting with Dr. Toriumi I was very impressed with his excellent professionalism and knowledge. After I was assured that the recovery from surgery was short and that my look was not going to be impacted, I decided to go through the process. 

The surgery itself wasn’t too bad; the pain was minimal and I was back to my normal life in a matter of days. Most important for the first time in my life I could breathe through both sides of my nose; it was swollen but it was getting better every week to the point in which I felt very comfortable at my wedding and at the same time delighted that my look improved. He was able to make my nose functional while also correcting the external appearance. 

I deeply value Dr. Toriumi’s commitment to post-surgery examinations on a regular basis and his dedication to every single case. His staff is friendly, compassionate and very supportive. I couldn’t be more thankful to Dr. Toriumi and his wonderful staff (Pat, Jan and Patty) for making this experience as pleasant as it can be.
~ B.C.


No comments:

Post a Comment