Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Dean Toriumi Reviews: Nasal length restored and a slight dorsal convexity

Testimonial #15

This patient underwent three previous rhinoplasties which resulted in a very short nose that was inappropriate for his facial features. He wished to have his nasal length restored and provide him with a slight dorsal convexity. His surgery went well and is happy with his outcome 14 months after surgery.

Dear sir, 

With utmost pleasure I personally thank you for the surgery performed on my nose and the impeccable results achieved. When I came to you for my surgery you were the only source of hope left as my 3 previous surgeries were complicated and had left my nose looking devastated. 

I had approached all other surgeons specializing in reconstructive rhinoplasty and all of them refused to handle my case due to its complexity. As a human I was frustrated and left with no hope till Dr. Dean Toriumi agreed to take up my case and the results are more than satisfying. 

The result is a natural and clean normal looking nose which suits the face according to its proportion. Once again thank you Sir and May God bless you for your efforts. 

Note: I strongly recommend all patients interested in getting rhinoplasty to not look at the monetary aspects as a wrong job can cost you more than paying it right the first time. 

Thanks
~ D.A.
Dean Toriumi Reviews:

No comments:

Post a Comment