Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Dean Toriumi Reviews: Patient presented with a deviated nose, dorsal hump and bulbous tip

Testimonial #11

This patient presented with a deviated nose, dorsal hump and bulbous tip. She also had a septal perforation due to previous surgery. She underwent a repair with closure of her septal perforation.

“Thanks to the skills of Dr. Dean Toriumi, I am now able to breathe normally once again. For years, I suffered from a deviated septum, continual sinus problems and breathing problems. When I would exercise, walk briskly or ride my bicycle at moderately fast pace, I would have to breathe out of my mouth, not my nose. 

I had surgery to repair these problems from another doctor, but the surgery turned out to be a “nightmare”. Instead of solving the problem, it became much worse. I ended up with a perforation and I could not breathe out of my nose at all. I couldn’t sleep at night, I would gasp for breath, sleep sitting up and have terrible panic attacks. I had to take sleeping pills to get some rest. 

My o.b./gynecologist, Dr. Ron Miller recommended Dr. Toriumi, because he also had a similar surgery from him. Dr. Janet Szlyk also recommended Dr. Toriumi since she and her daughter were successful patients of his. I am so thankful that they recommended him so highly.” 

After my surgery with Dr. Toriumi, I immediately noticed some relief. Now I can say that I breathe successfully through my nose, even when exercising and biking. I sleep at night without the use of sleeping pills. I can even sleep on my side and on my stomach. I highly recommend Dr. Dean Toriumi and tell many people about his skills.
~ M.Z.




No comments:

Post a Comment