Monday, July 29, 2013

Dean Toriumi Reviews: Straightening of nose and removal of dorsal hump

Testimonial #23

This patient presented requesting straightening of his nose and removal of his dorsal hump. He also had a deviated septum that caused nasal airway obstruction. He also had a complicated deformity of his nasal bones. Correction required straightening his nasal bones and his septum.

I have been a patient of Dr. Dean Toriumi for four years. I was extremely fortunate to have been referred to such a talented physician who is also a wonderful person. 

From the day that I met Dr. Toriumi at my initial consultation, I knew that he had the skill and competence to take on a case as challenging as mine and achieve outstanding results. My first impression was that he was intelligent, articulate, and an expert in his field. At the end of the day, I can say that Dr. Toriumi possessed all the qualities that I originally thought he had and that I received the best medical care available anywhere. I cannot imagine that there is anyone out there, more capable or qualified in his specialty. 

In my particular case, Dr. Toriumi performed extensive reconstruction of my nose. The surgery was a five hour procedure. My nose was broken in a construction accident and was a complex case. I was completely satisfied with the treatment plan that Dr. Toriumi formulated and the results he was able to achieve. Every aspect of the treatment plan was layed out well from start to finish, and every phase of the process was also communicated well. Dr. Toriumi was insightful, attentive to detail, and precise in everything he set out to accomplish. 

Equally phenomenal were the members of Dr. Toriumi’s office staff and work team. I found them to be a remarkable group of individuals; and just like Dr. Toriumi – exceptional in every way. They were friendly, professional, and even took the time to know the patients by name. It was very reassuring to be in such a supportive and caring environment. 

I cannot say enough about Dr. Toriumi or the outcome of my treatment. He has the incredible gift of being highly skilled and naturally talented. Dr. Toriumi exceeded my expectations in every way. My breathing problems are solved completely and with excellent cosmetic results. Over the course of the last four years, every treatment Dr. Toriumi has carried out has been completed with precision, perfection, and success. I am a patient that is 100 % satisfied and I credit Dr. Toriumi with enhancing and restoring the quality of my life. He has been a blessing to me.

~ A.A.


No comments:

Post a Comment