Thursday, June 27, 2013

Dean Toriumi Reviews: A secondary rhinoplasty with severe alar retraction, hanging columella, and deformed tip.

Click here to view more reviews 


Testimonial #2

A secondary rhinoplasty with severe alar retraction, hanging columella, and deformed tip.

I chose Dr. Toriumi for his expertise in secondary rhinoplasty, given the extensive
functional and aesthetic problems of my nose. He is an excellent surgeon, whom
I would trust with any plastic surgery need. His skill and precision are exceptional,
as is his commitment to achieve the best possible outcome. I am very happy with
the result and finally have the nose I wish I had been born with, beautifully proportional
and natural to my face. Additionally, his team of clinical and administrative staff are
highly professional, knowledgeable and accessible. They provide an atmosphere of
compassion and warmth to ensure the best overall comfort and care.
~ W.Z





4 comments:

  1. Very Useful thanks for the post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really it is a nice blog, I would like to tell you that you have given me much knowledge about Rhinoplasty surgeon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Dean, Thanks for this nice blog. The images are looking so beautiful and informative. I also find a good knowledge about Dr. Toriumi from your blog. Thanks for sharing this things.
    Thanks,
    Revision Septoplasty New York

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business. ​nose job malaysia

    ReplyDelete