Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Dean Toruimi Reviews: A primary rhinoplasty with dorsal hump, nasal obstruction, and bulbous tip.

Click here to view more reviews 


Testimonial #1

A primary rhinoplasty with dorsal hump, nasal obstruction, and bulbous tip.

My experience with Dr. Toriumi has been exceptional. I was very hesitant when
I first considered having a rhinoplasty because I was very young. Dr. Toriumi and
his staff made the process much easier. I have really enjoyed my many visits to
the doctor’s office where I am always greeted by a friendly staff and an amazing
group of physicians. Dr. Toriumi is not only an amazing plastic surgeon but also
a doctor who truly cares for the well being of his patients.

~ L.Y.





1 comment:

  1. Primary rhinoplasty refers to nasal corrective surgery being performed for the first time.

    Shilpa

    ReplyDelete